My first post of the year is about my makeup project pan. 😀
This is my third year to do a “project pan.” Hard to say if last year’s project pan was a success, but I did finish some skincare. Skincare is easier to use up, and I do stick to the same products (except, of course, when they break me out). Makeup, on the other hand, is a challenge for me since I always rotate my stuff.
Anyway, I’m starting with these items.
Top, left to right:
- Dior Diorskin Nude Air Luminizer Serum 003
- CoverGirl TruBlend Matte Made Foundation in M15
- L’Oreal Voluminous Lash Paradise Primer
- Maybelline The Hyper Curl Mascara
- Revlon ColorBurst Balm Stain in 001 Honey
- Dior Diorshow Pump ‘N’ Brow in 002 Dark Brown
- Maybelline White Super Fresh Powder
Bottom, left to right:
- Guerlain L’Essentiel Natural Glow Foundation in 02N Clair
- Benefit Hoola Bronzer
- Benefit High Beam
- Korres Magic Light/Face Contouring Powder Trio
So far, I’m already halfway through the foundations, and the brow and lash mascaras are easy to use up. The rest might take some effort. I’ll add a product or two in my makeup project pan as I finish any.
I intend to post my empties quarterly to prevent accumulation, which, unfortunately, is what happened with my empties from years ago until last year. (I already started a vlog on makeup empties that I have yet to publish. It will be up on
Glam Love’s YouTube my Instagram. 🙂 )